Monday, July 04, 2005

Bush is a Nazi: An argument with Grandma.

Tressell Here, Coach Jim Tressel,
Happy 4th, Bitches. Man I cannot wait for tonight, I'm going over to Less Wexner's compound for a BarB-Q, and he got these sweet-ass M-80s. We're gonna blow some shit up. I love America...but man, our President is a fucking Idiot. I was talking to my Grandma on the phone the other day. She's a Republican but, still I love my grammy, but man, how can anyone be so stupid. She's all like, "He's our president and we should support him," and I'm like, "He fucking lied, Grandma. The were no weapons of mass destruction." Then she's all like, "We were attacked, Jimmy, we're in a war on terror." And I'm like, "Wrong fucking country bitch!!!" Don't get me started. Still, I love my grammy.
Dudes, speaking of President Pussy, check out this sweet ass picture Maurice sent me,

He's getting really good at photoshop. I'm so proud of him.
Don't get me wrong I love this country. I'm patriotic and Shit, I just hate that asshole. It's like why can't they take half of what they spend on bombs and shit, and spend it on our schools.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw the number 2 man from the old Iraqi Air Force on the Daily Show and he said that the weaponds were moved to Syria. Hopefully that will put your mind at rest so you can steal a win at Texas next season. But with all this dead hooker, jilted pussy-cat buisness going on who knows where your priorities lie. I know this is extremly old post Coach, but I still though it deserved your attention. Go bucks! Fuck Michigan/Waffles!

5:56 PM  
Blogger 4SEAM said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home